URGENT: If you are fed up paying £12 per person per return flight for Ryanair booking fees, find out how to legally avoid them!
Latest news stories on Ryanair as put together by Google
- Boy 'spat at other passengers' on Ryanair flight – mother 'abusive' to cabin crew who tried to intervene - Telegraph.co.ukTelegraph.co.ukBoy 'spat at other passengers' on Ryanair flight – mother 'abusive' to cabin crew who tried to interveneTelegraph.co.ukRyanair has banned a mother-of-three following an incident on a flight from Barcelona to Liverpool John Lennon Airport on Wednesday evening. The woman, who has not been named, failed to prevent her two-year-old son from spitting at other […]
- Ryanair Eyes Bigger Share Buyback After Brexit Vote - Wall Street JournalWall Street JournalRyanair Eyes Bigger Share Buyback After Brexit VoteWall Street JournalRyanair, Europe's biggest airline by passenger numbers, said it would hold an extraordinary shareholder meeting on July 27 to win backing for further stock repurchases over the next 15 months. Though the airline had no immediate plan for further ...Ryanair to seek approval for […]
- BRIEF-Ryanair seeks investor approval to consider further share buybacks - ReutersBRIEF-Ryanair seeks investor approval to consider further share buybacksReutersJuly 1 Ryanair Holdings Plc : * Ryanair to hold EGM on Wed 27 July board seeks approval to consider further share buybacks. * Airline confirmed it had no plan to engage in further planned buybacks during remainder of 2016. * Board should have ...
- Ryanair launches Shannon winter 2016 schedule - Travel Daily News InternationalRyanair launches Shannon winter 2016 scheduleTravel Daily News InternationalIrish consumers and visitors can choose from 12 Shannon routes in winter 2016 and can look forward to further improvements, as Ryanair continues its “Always Getting Better” programme, which includes more new routes, new digital features, new cabin ...
- Ryanair CEO Says Actual Brexit Will Never Happen - FortuneFortuneRyanair CEO Says Actual Brexit Will Never HappenFortuneAs chief of Ireland's ultra-no-frills carrier for more than two decades, O'Leary, 55, has built Ryanair into Europe's leading airline in both market cap ($19 billion) and yearly passengers flow (over 100 million), and ranks as Ireland's most successful ...Airline Ryanair Jabs At United Kingdom Following BrexitForbesRyanair add […]
- Mum banned from Ryanair after her young son SPAT at passengers - Liverpool EchoLiverpool EchoMum banned from Ryanair after her young son SPAT at passengersLiverpool EchoA woman has been banned from flying with Ryanair after she failed to control her young son spitting at other passengers. The mum, her husband, and their three children were escorted away by police waiting at Liverpool John Airport on Wednesday evening ...Mum banned […]
- Ryanair's first ever head of public affairs leaves after just three months in role - Irish IndependentIrish IndependentRyanair's first ever head of public affairs leaves after just three months in roleIrish IndependentCristian Samoilovich was headhunted from the global taxi firm and his appointment earlier this year as head of public affairs was hailed as a coup by Ryanair, whose relations with Brussels have been intensely fraught over the past decade in […]
- Brexit casts doubt on Ryanair's expansion plans from Belfast - the Irish Newsthe Irish NewsBrexit casts doubt on Ryanair's expansion plans from Belfastthe Irish NewsRYANAIR'S future expansion plans for its new Belfast base appear in some doubt after the carrier ruled out deploying any new planes in the UK. The budget airline returned to the city this year with a new hub at Belfast International Airport. It […]
- Ryanair adding two winter routes to Shannon service - Newstalk 106-108 fmNewstalk 106-108 fmRyanair adding two winter routes to Shannon serviceNewstalk 106-108 fmRyanair has launched its winter 2016 schedule for Shannon Airport, adding two new services in the process. This winter, customers can avail of flights from Clare to the popular holiday destinations of Fuerteventura (weekly) and Málaga (twice weekly).Ryanair announce new routes and services from […]
- Left almost speechless by a rapid refund from Ryanair - The GuardianThe GuardianLeft almost speechless by a rapid refund from RyanairThe GuardianI am currently suffering from minor heart problems but, following medical advice, my wife and I felt able to make a short trip to France. We booked a Ryanair flight to Carcassonne for £155 and hired a car through Ryanair for an additional £169. My […]