URGENT: If you are fed up paying £12 per person per return flight for Ryanair booking fees, find out how to legally avoid them!
Latest news stories on Ryanair as put together by Google
- Irish courts to hear Ryanair reseller case, Supreme Court rules - Irish TimesIrish TimesIrish courts to hear Ryanair reseller case, Supreme Court rulesIrish TimesThe Supreme Court dismissed this. Ryanair's chief marketing officer, Kenny Jacobs, welcomed the news. “The ruling will have no impact on the authorised websites we work with today, over a dozen, who are supplied with Ryanair's product inventory, so as ...Ryanair Welcomes Irish Supreme […]
- Ryanair to carry 3.5 million customers over Christmas - Irish IndependentRyanair to carry 3.5 million customers over ChristmasIrish IndependentIn addition, Ryanair has benefited from the number of families booking Christmas sun holidays to the Algarve and Canaries, and winter breaks to Brussels and Lisbon. Ryanair will operate flights up to 16.40hrs (GMT) on Christmas Eve, resuming flights at ...Ryanair to carry over 3.5m customers this Christmas […]
- 6 no-frills rules that made Ryanair's business fly - Startups.co.ukStartups.co.uk6 no-frills rules that made Ryanair's business flyStartups.co.ukOne of Ireland's most wildly successful companies and the business that brought the budget airline model to Europe for the first time, it's no exaggeration to say Ryanair changed the aviation industry forever. By offering customers a no-frills, bare ...
- Ryanair makes Bratislava base 71 but adds only one new route in S15 - anna.aeroanna.aeroRyanair makes Bratislava base 71 but adds only one new route in S15anna.aeroIn typically flamboyant fashion Ryanair's CEO Michael O'Leary uses an axe to cut the great cake that was prepared for last week's announcement of Ryanair's 71st base. Joining him are Anne-Marie Callan, Irish Ambassador to Slovakia and Ivan Trhlík, CEO ...
- City Diary: 'Cuddly' Ryanair in court over compensation claim - Telegraph.co.ukTelegraph.co.ukCity Diary: 'Cuddly' Ryanair in court over compensation claimTelegraph.co.ukNext Monday, therefore, Mrs Coxon and her lawyer, Jakub Kotan, are travelling to Dublin for a hearing where an expert from the Civil Aviation Authority will be waiting in the wings. “All would be a lot easier if Ryanair decided to follow the law,” Mr ...
- Easyjet's Carolyn McCall likes the new 'nice Ryanair' as improved sector image ... - The IndependentThe IndependentEasyjet's Carolyn McCall likes the new 'nice Ryanair' as improved sector image ...The IndependentEasyjet's chief executive Carolyn McCall has welcomed Ryanair's efforts to turn around its unfriendly image - because it boosts demand across her planes too. “It was quite negative for all low cost airlines when [Ryanair] was behaving in a way that […]
- Ryanair and Aer Lingus to square up in London court - Irish IndependentIrish IndependentRyanair and Aer Lingus to square up in London courtIrish IndependentThe UK Court of Appeal will be hearing the case and it will be another key milestone in Ryanair's seven-year battle with regulators in Britain and the European Commission over its efforts to buy its smaller rival. Lawyers for Aer Lingus will also make […]
- Ryanair claims to be Europe's 'number one customer service airline' - Daily MailDaily MailRyanair claims to be Europe's 'number one customer service airline'Daily Mail'All Ryanair customers may now bring a small second bag on board, make faster bookings and register their details on our easier to use website and brand new app, travel with mobile boarding passes, enjoy "quiet flights" and allocated seating, and use ...and more »
- Ryanair to launch package holidays 'within five years' as they continue charm ... - Daily MailDaily MailRyanair to launch package holidays 'within five years' as they continue charm ...Daily MailBut budget airline Ryanair has announced it is set to launch its own package holiday brand. The move, which follows in the footsteps of rival carrier easyJet, could happen within five years, according to Kenny Jacobs, Ryanair's chief marketing officer.Ryanair puts […]
- Ryanair flight from Malaga as man threatened to 'take the plane down' and ... - Daily MailDaily MailRyanair flight from Malaga as man threatened to 'take the plane down' and ...Daily MailA man on board a Ryanair flight was arrested after he allegedly claimed he had bombs, threw lit cigarettes around the cabin and assaulted a fellow passenger. The drama was only halted when a group of men tackled the passenger […]