URGENT: If you are fed up paying £12 per person per return flight for Ryanair booking fees, find out how to legally avoid them!
Latest news stories on Ryanair as put together by Google
- EU: Ryanair scrapes a win (but not using IP!) - JD Supra (press release)EU: Ryanair scrapes a win (but not using IP!)JD Supra (press release)In the latest instalment in Ryanair's bid to prevent 'scraping' of its data by price comparison websites, the CJEU has held on a reference for a prelimary ruling from The Netherlands that the provisions of the Database Directive (96/9/EC) which ...
- Ryanair reveals four new routes from Copenhagen - The Copenhagen PostThe Copenhagen PostRyanair reveals four new routes from CopenhagenThe Copenhagen PostAccording to the aviation industry website check-in.dk, the Irish low budget airline Ryanair will offer four new routes out of Copenhagen in 2015. In September, Ryanair will open flights to Madrid and Rome, while routes to Brussels and Stockholm will ...Ryanair to offer security fast track […]
- Ryanair enjoys blue skies - IGRyanair enjoys blue skiesIGOn Monday 2 February Ryanair will post its third-quarter figures. The adjusted earnings per share are expected to fall from €0.432 to €0.013, along with sales which are forecast to drop from €2.042 billion down to €1.053 billion. The company's pretax ...
- 'Ryanair don't get what they're up against' - The Local DenmarkThe Local Denmark'Ryanair don't get what they're up against'The Local Denmark“Ryanair pilots and flight attendants are working under conditions that are unacceptable to us, so we expect to come into conflict with the company,” she said. “We have no interest in causing trouble for Ryanair, but we have to get an agreement with ...and more »
- Ryanair adds fast-track for business fliers at Gatwick - Telegraph.co.ukTelegraph.co.ukRyanair adds fast-track for business fliers at GatwickTelegraph.co.ukRyanair's 'Business Plus' tickets, which were introduced last year, offer travellers more flexibility, including the ability to change to another flight on the same day or to any airport in the same destination country, up to 40 minutes before ...and more »
- Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary defends outspoken past - Daily MailDaily MailRyanair boss Michael O'Leary defends outspoken pastDaily MailRyanair defended its interpretation of the seasons. A spokesman said: 'Like most other airlines, our summer season begins at the start of April and our current sale promotion is available for booking right up until 31st May. 'However, there are ...Michael O'LearyDemotix.comall 3 news articles »
- Ryanair boss promises $100 round-trip fares to the U.S. are coming - IrishCentralIrishCentralRyanair boss promises $100 round-trip fares to the U.S. are comingIrishCentral"The average price should be somewhere in the mid-€80s or mid-€90s." He said such a low-cost transatlantic airline fare could still make profits but would require cheap long-haul aircraft purchase. He stated he is also eyeing Ryanair expansion to ...Ryanair fares to the US for […]
- Ryanair fined €550k for poor customer service - Telegraph.co.ukTelegraph.co.ukRyanair fined €550k for poor customer serviceTelegraph.co.ukThe AGCM acknowledged Ryanair's effort in the last year to improve its service, which included getting rid of a premium phone number for passengers requiring assistance with boarding, but those measures were deemed not sufficient to avoid a fine.PRESS: Ryanair Fined EUR550,000 By Italian Competition Watchdog - TelegraphLondon South […]
- Ryanair: A conversion along the road to Stansted - The IndependentThe IndependentRyanair: A conversion along the road to StanstedThe IndependentWell, let's have a look at some of the sacred cows that have accompanied Ryanair's growth in 30 years from a propellor-plane shuttle between Waterford and Luton to an airline that plans to fly 100 million passengers this year (not all at once, though I ...Ryanair […]
- Ryanair passenger boost sends shares to new high - The GuardianThe GuardianRyanair passenger boost sends shares to new highThe GuardianKenny Jacobs, Ryanair's chief marketing officer, said booming business was the result of lower fares, earlier bookings and the company's “always getting better” initiative. Ryanair is trying to shed its notoriety for being “cheap and nasty” after ...Ryanair shares hit record high as Christmas passenger numbers […]