URGENT: If you are fed up paying £12 per person per return flight for Ryanair booking fees, find out how to legally avoid them!
Latest news stories on Ryanair as put together by Google
- Ryanair passenger arrested after causing mayhem on 'flight from hell' - AOL Travel UKAOL Travel UKRyanair passenger arrested after causing mayhem on 'flight from hell'AOL Travel UKA Ryanair passenger was arrested after a 'flight from hell' in which he reportedly claimed he had bombs, threw lit cigarettes around the cabin, and punched an elderly man. A group of men on the flight eventually had to tackle him and […]
- Ryanair flights to Lithuania bought by fraudsters in Stansted Airport credit ... - Cambridge NewsCambridge NewsRyanair flights to Lithuania bought by fraudsters in Stansted Airport credit ...Cambridge NewsA man has been jailed – and his girlfriend and two other men given suspended jail sentences – over a credit card ticket racket centred on Stansted Airport. The scam was used to obtain 31 Ryanair flights from Stansted to Lithuania which […]
- Watchdog fears lead to change in Ryanair website - Irish IndependentIrish IndependentWatchdog fears lead to change in Ryanair websiteIrish Independent"We welcome Ryanair's decision and our engagement with them on this issue serves as a reminder to all traders that consumers must be provided with clear and transparent information and not be exposed to unfair or misleading commercial practices," said ...
- Ryanair forced to change website after Consumer Agency intervention - Irish IndependentIrish IndependentRyanair forced to change website after Consumer Agency interventionIrish Independent"We welcome Ryanair's decision and our engagement with them on this issue serves as a reminder to all traders that consumers must be provided with clear and transparent information and not be exposed to unfair or misleading commercial practices.Ryanair forced to change course in how […]
- O'Leary lands five-year deal at Ryanair - Financial TimesCITY A.M.O'Leary lands five-year deal at RyanairFinancial TimesMichael O'Leary, the outspoken head of Ryanair, has signed a contract keeping him at the helm of Europe's fastest growing low-cost carrier for five more years. The deal gives the airline boss an option of more than 5m shares, valued at about €36m at ...Ryanair CEO O'Leary Agrees […]
- Cork Ryanair passengers' figures set to fall this year - Evening Echo CorkEvening Echo CorkCork Ryanair passengers' figures set to fall this yearEvening Echo CorkTHE number of Ryanair passengers travelling through Cork Airport will fall by 6% this year, the airline confirmed. Ryanair has released their passenger figures for the summer period from April to September. They said the decision last year to scrap the ...Ryanair on […]
- Ryanair may launch holiday brand within the next five years - Daily MailDaily MailRyanair may launch holiday brand within the next five yearsDaily MailLong criticised for its surcharges and customer service, Ryanair has softened its stance on baggage charges and booking conditions and introduced allocated seating and a new business class service. It already offers bookings for hotel rooms, car hires ...Ryanair could launch holiday brand 'within […]
- 'I lost Ryanair promotion after asking Jedward for autographs' - Irish IndependentIrish Independent'I lost Ryanair promotion after asking Jedward for autographs'Irish IndependentMs Jabczuga claimed that when Jedward appeared on another Ryanair flight in 2011, they were approached by a pilot and two other cabin crew members who asked them for photographs, but none were reprimanded for doing so. She said that while she was ...
- Hurricane Gonzalo: Ryanair flight diverted to East Midlands Airport following ... - Nottingham PostNottingham PostHurricane Gonzalo: Ryanair flight diverted to East Midlands Airport following ...Nottingham PostHigh winds have meant that airline services from across the country have had to divert flights to East Midlands Airport. A Ryanair flight bound to Manchester from Alicante was forced to land there today around 2pm following weather warnings. A ...
- Ryanair sees plenty more growth within Europe - Reuters UKReuters UKRyanair sees plenty more growth within EuropeReuters UKDUBLIN (Reuters) - Ryanair's (RYA.I) bid to become one of the world's biggest airlines will focus on higher-frequency routes and more domestic flights in core European markets rather than venturing further afield, its chief commercial officer said in ...Amadeus subscribers across Europe can now book Ryanair faresITCMRyanair […]