URGENT: If you are fed up paying £12 per person per return flight for Ryanair booking fees, find out how to legally avoid them!
Latest news stories on Ryanair as put together by Google
- Sicily asks Alitalia, Ryanair to start internal flights - ch-aviationch-aviationSicily asks Alitalia, Ryanair to start internal flightsch-aviationRyanair (FR, Dublin Int'l) and Alitalia (AZ, Rome Fiumicino) have been asked by authorities in Sicily to begin flights between Catania and Palermo after a landslide forced the closure of a section of the main A19 highway which connects the two cities.
- Ryanair rejects CMA decision - TTG DigitalTTG DigitalRyanair rejects CMA decisionTTG Digital“Given that the only basis for the CMA's original divestment ruling was that Ryanair's minority shareholding was or would prevent other airlines making an offer for Aer Lingus, the recent offers by IAG for Aer Lingus totally disprove and undermine the ...
- Ryanair sets its sights on Israel again - YnetnewsYnetnewsRyanair sets its sights on Israel againYnetnewsIrish low-cost airline Ryanair is resuming talks in Israel to operate flights from Tel Aviv to several destinations in Europe. The company's plan is to offer round-trip tickets for €140 (about $150), but start with lower fares. A pilot is scheduled to ...Ryanair to Offer Cheap Flights Between Israel […]
- Ad of the Day: Ryanair - History - The DrumThe DrumAd of the Day: Ryanair - HistoryThe DrumRyanAir has released a campaign to celebrate its 30th anniversary, using a split screen effect to good use to show the difference between the modern era and when the brand first launched. Featuring the music to Ah Ha's 'Take on Me' in an effort to ...
- Ryanair passengers texted about 10.30pm take-off… while they're onboard at 5pm - thejournal.iethejournal.ieRyanair passengers texted about 10.30pm take-off… while they're onboard at 5pmthejournal.ieRYANAIR PASSENGERS ON board a Ryanair flight from Nice to Dublin said they received a text saying the flight would take off at 10.30pm – while they were on board the plane at 5.13pm. One passenger said the flight was due to leave at 4.45pm […]
- Ryanair told to sell Aer Lingus stake - Telegraph.co.ukTelegraph.co.ukRyanair told to sell Aer Lingus stakeTelegraph.co.ukRyanair chief executive Michael O'Leary had asked the Competition and Markets Authority to re-examine a decision made two years ago that would force the airline to take its stake down to 5pc after British Airways owner International Airlines Group ...Ryanair told again to cut Aer Lingus stake as IAG […]
- Here's why Ryanair flights may get even cheaper - CNBCCNBCHere's why Ryanair flights may get even cheaperCNBCMichael O'Leary, the sometimes controversial CEO of Ryanair, said that cutting air fares would be "very good" for the company's growth. He explained that most European airlines had tried to hedge the slump in oil prices, attempting to cover themselves ...and more »
- Drug addicted Ryanair steward swiped £500 Nikon camera that tourist left on ... - Daily MailDaily MailDrug addicted Ryanair steward swiped £500 Nikon camera that tourist left on ...Daily MailA drug-addicted Ryanair steward who swiped a £500 camera left on a flight was rumbled by the owner who spotted the listing on eBay and reported him to police. Teacher Aaron Galloway, 23, was on a half-term city break to Prague […]
- 'Ryanair gets you nearly there, we get you really there': Aer Lingus makes a ... - Daily MailDaily Mail'Ryanair gets you nearly there, we get you really there': Aer Lingus makes a ...Daily MailIn not-so-subtle posts on the social networking site, the two carriers reignited their feud by posting tweets concerning their operation at Dublin Airport. Ryanair, run by Michael O'Leary, shared a photo of two of its staff by an advertising […]
- Ryanair attributes leap in passenger numbers to softer customer service - The GuardianThe GuardianRyanair attributes leap in passenger numbers to softer customer serviceThe GuardianSpokesman Kenny Jacobs attributed the rise to the new, softer customer service policy launched in late 2013 when Ryanair's chief executive, Michael O'Leary, presented a strategy to stop “unnecessarily pissing people off”. The new policies include ...Ryanair reports bumper 28pc rise in traffic for […]