URGENT: If you are fed up paying £12 per person per return flight for Ryanair booking fees, find out how to legally avoid them!
Latest news stories on Ryanair as put together by Google
- Ryanair offers 100000 seats for £19.99 to celebrate launch of its Luton 2015 ... - Luton On SundayLuton On SundayRyanair offers 100000 seats for £19.99 to celebrate launch of its Luton 2015 ...Luton On SundayRyanair's Maria Macken said: “Ryanair customers in London can choose from 16 routes from Luton next summer, while enjoying allocated seating, a free second carry-on bag, reduced fees, a new website, a brand new app with mobile boarding […]
- Ryanair wrong over insurance refund - Telegraph.co.ukTelegraph.co.ukRyanair wrong over insurance refundTelegraph.co.ukI subsequently received a refund from Ryanair for the cost of the flight but not for the insurance premium. When I asked the airline whether the insurance was still valid, I was told that as I had cancelled the flight the insurance was invalidated and ...
- Ryanair clashes with transport minister on airport fees - Irish IndependentIrish IndependentRyanair clashes with transport minister on airport feesIrish IndependentRyanair alleges that the minister has "grossly exceeded" his statutory powers. The CAR issued a draft determination in May that proposed the maximum amount that could be charged in the period should be cut by 22pc. The maximum charge is currently ...Ryanair warns Minister of legal actionIrish […]
- Ryanair No Longer Worst For Customer Service - Sky NewsThe DrumRyanair No Longer Worst For Customer ServiceSky NewsOne of the country's biggest energy providers has replaced Ryanair at the bottom of a league table for customer service. The annual survey of customers saw the most-complained about 'Big Six' firm of the past two years - nPower - handed the unwanted title.Npower and Scottish Power […]
- Ryanair hopes to launch US flights - Telegraph.co.ukTelegraph.co.ukRyanair hopes to launch US flightsTelegraph.co.ukRyanair's CEO said he hopes to offer a transatlantic service before 2024, with flights costing as little as €10 one-way. A spokesman for the carrier expanded on the proposal, which has previously been branded unworkable by rivals, and said that the ...Ryanair hopes to launch US flights - with prices […]
- Thomas Cook, Thomson and Ryanair in Europe's stingiest airlines for hand ... - Daily MailDaily MailThomas Cook, Thomson and Ryanair in Europe's stingiest airlines for hand ...Daily MailIt's one of the most frustrating challenges every passenger encounters when they board a plane – the mad dash to find a generous spot for their hand baggage. Placing luggage in the overhead lockers is often a tight squeeze as passengers skirt […]
- Ryanair to offer transatlantic flights 'by 2024', Michael O'Leary claims - Daily MailDaily MailRyanair to offer transatlantic flights 'by 2024', Michael O'Leary claimsDaily MailRyanair could offer low-cost, transatlantic flights within the next five to 10 years, the company's Chief Executive has said. Michael O'Leary admitted there was no chance of the budget airline operating the flights before then, because there is ...Ryanair's €17bn bid to rule the […]
- Ryanair's 'garish' yellow interiors under threat - Telegraph.co.ukTelegraph.co.ukRyanair's 'garish' yellow interiors under threatTelegraph.co.uk“I think on the bulkheads we're looking at something a bit more lively than just the yellow with the blue Ryanair logo. We're looking at different alternatives such as photos of happy, smiley people, destinations – something a bit more visually ...Ryanair's plan for Dublin-Russia route launch this year put […]
- Ryanair promises more leg room on new Boeing planes despite adding eight ... - Daily MailDaily MailRyanair promises more leg room on new Boeing planes despite adding eight ...Daily MailThe aircraft have the same dimensions but controversial Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary promised passengers will be more comfortable in the 737 Max planes thanks to slimmer seats and smaller toilets and galleys in a redesigned fuselage that includes an ...Ryanair agrees to […]
- Ryanair launches business service - The GuardianThe GuardianRyanair launches business serviceThe GuardianRyanair has launched a business service in the airline's latest move to revamp its image and catch up with travellers' demands for better treatment. The airline said its "business plus" fares would give customers flexible tickets, more check-in baggage ...Ryanair: the truth about the airline's customer services departmentTelegraph.co.ukRyanair to bid […]