URGENT: If you are fed up paying £12 per person per return flight for Ryanair booking fees, find out how to legally avoid them!
Latest news stories on Ryanair as put together by Google
- Ryanair wins battle with pilot who refused to move to Lithuania - Irish TimesIrish TimesRyanair wins battle with pilot who refused to move to LithuaniaIrish TimesRyanair has won a legal battle with one of their pilots who refused to move his working base from Marseille in France to Kaunas in Lithuania. In a decision just published, former Ryanair pilot Patrick Burns lost the case he took to the […]
- C4 ordered to disclose documentation to Ryanair - BroadcastBroadcastC4 ordered to disclose documentation to RyanairBroadcastThe documentation relates to Ryanair's in-flight fuel related incidents, including those where there was a declaration of an emergency by the pilot; correspondence between Ryanair and aviation regulatory authorities, investigating bodies and Ministries ...Channel Four ordered to disclose research on Ryanair documentaryIrish IndependentChannel 4 ordered to give Ryanair documentsIrish […]
- Budget Airline Niki Introduces Flight to Athens; Ryanair and EasyJet add New ... - Greek ReporterGreek ReporterBudget Airline Niki Introduces Flight to Athens; Ryanair and EasyJet add New ...Greek ReporterRyanair, meanwhile, has added flights from Athens to the island of Santorini and to Bratislava and Budapest starting in April. The airline will operate two flights a day to Santorini, three flights a week to Bratislava and four flights a week […]
- Ryanair lags easyJet on business traveller & customer service initiatives ... - CAPA - Centre for AviationCAPA - Centre for AviationRyanair lags easyJet on business traveller & customer service initiatives ...CAPA - Centre for AviationRyanair recently raised net profit FY2015 guidance (year to March) for the second time. It now expects EUR810 million to EUR830 million, up from its previous range of EUR750 million to EUR770 million. This was thanks to […]
- Channel 4 and film production company ordered to give Ryanair documents - Irish TimesIrish TimesChannel 4 and film production company ordered to give Ryanair documentsIrish TimesThe High Court made the disclosure orders in advance of Ryanair's action alleging defamation against the TV station and the programme producers, Blakeway Productions, over the August 12th, 2013 broadcast in which a number of pilots expressed criticisms ...
- Ryanair: "Irish customers don't need search engines", as Aer Lingus tops ... - Irish IndependentRyanair: "Irish customers don't need search engines", as Aer Lingus tops ...Irish IndependentRyanair's Head of Communications, Robin Kiely, responded to the results. "Irish customers don't need search engines to find the lowest fares – they just go straight to Ryanair.com, Europe's biggest travel website," he quipped. "So it's easy to see why ...and more »
- Flying in Europe: EasyJet, Ryanair, or someone else? - Chicago TribuneChicago TribuneFlying in Europe: EasyJet, Ryanair, or someone else?Chicago TribuneEasyJet and Ryanair, the largest and second-largest European airlines in terms of annual intra-European passengers, operate from bases spread around the continent. You stand a good chance of flying one or the other just about anywhere you want to go.Video: There was pretty bad turbulence on […]
- Ryanair cheers 100000th Glasgow Airport passenger - Scotsman (blog)Scotsman (blog)Ryanair cheers 100000th Glasgow Airport passengerScotsman (blog)Ryanair began operating from Glasgow Airport about six weeks ago, offering seven new routes for winter. The 100,000th passenger was Harry Campbell, a business traveller from Paisley, Renfrewshire, who was told the news as he was about to board the ...Ryanair celebrates 100000th passenger from Glasgow Airport basestv.tvall 6 […]
- Ryanair named least client-friendly airline according to Spanish consumer website - Daily MailDaily MailRyanair named least client-friendly airline according to Spanish consumer websiteDaily MailRyanair is going to great lengths to improve its image and win over customers, but it has topped a list of the ten least client-friendly airlines, according to a new consumer survey. The list, which places British Airways joint sixth with four other ...and […]
- Ryanair to refund air tax on children's flights from Easter - Telegraph.co.ukTravel-News.co.ukRyanair to refund air tax on children's flights from EasterTelegraph.co.uk“To ensure even greater savings for the millions of UK families flying Ryanair at Easter, Ryanair will refund APD for all children who check in on flights departing the UK from March 27, 2015 onwards,” said Kenny Jacobs, Ryanair's chief marketing ...Ryanair to refund children's APD […]