URGENT: If you are fed up paying £12 per person per return flight for Ryanair booking fees, find out how to legally avoid them!
Latest news stories on Ryanair as put together by Google
- Ryanair dead set on growing - Irish TimesIrish TimesRyanair dead set on growingIrish TimesIt appears that Ryanair will stop at nothing to give it an edge over its rivals, even channelling dead presidents. Chief commercial officer David O'Brien told the assembled hacks at its results briefing this week that the airline has been “talking to ...
- Ryanair shareholders seek answers on Aer Lingus - Irish TimesIrish TimesRyanair shareholders seek answers on Aer LingusIrish TimesShareholders are pressing Ryanair on whether or not it plans to sell its €400 million Aer Lingus stake to IAG, which this week launched a formal offer for the Irish flag carrier. The news comes as IAG begins seeking the EU competition authority's ...UK - Focus turns […]
- Ryanair booking an interesting experience - NewsOK.comNewsOK.comRyanair booking an interesting experienceNewsOK.comRyanair is an Irish airline that has become a dominant player in Europe. It's like a European version of Southwest, only without the frills. You're charged for making your booking with a credit card. You're charged to board early. You're charged to ...
- What's Behind Ryanair's New Winning Strategy? - The C SuiteThe C SuiteWhat's Behind Ryanair's New Winning Strategy?The C SuiteShares in Ryanair (LON:RYA) are testing recent all-time highs after the fast-growing budget airline announced a whopping 66% jump in FY14/15 net income and hopes of carrying a milestone 100m passengers this year. “CE O'Leary's aim of cleaning up his ...Ryanair could make €1bn this yearInteractive Investorall […]
- Aer Lingus takeover: IAG boss expects Ryanair not to stand in way of deal - The GuardianThe GuardianAer Lingus takeover: IAG boss expects Ryanair not to stand in way of dealThe Guardian“I expect Ryanair to behave in a rational way, they are a well-run business with proper corporate governance in place,” he said. IAG is offering Aer Lingus shareholders €2.55 in cash per share, under the proposed deal backed by the […]
- Does Ryanair charge for allocated seating? - The IndependentThe IndependentDoes Ryanair charge for allocated seating?The IndependentQ. Do people have to pay for seats on Ryanair flights? We checked in online and we did. But some people on our flight back from Spain had not paid and were allocated seats free of charge. Can you advise on this, please, so everyone knows? Mark Burbidge.
- SPOTTED: Man Utd boss Louis Van Gaal heads to Portugal… on RYANAIR flight! - Express.co.ukExpress.co.ukSPOTTED: Man Utd boss Louis Van Gaal heads to Portugal… on RYANAIR flight!Express.co.ukVan Gaal and wife Truus boarded a Ryanair flight to Portugal at Manchester Airport. The pair were spotted joining the queue for the budget airline after being driven to the airport in the Dutchman's Mercedes S 500 car - worth a reported £100,000 […]
- Ryanair profits soar 66% as charm offensive reaps rewards - The GuardianThe GuardianRyanair profits soar 66% as charm offensive reaps rewardsThe GuardianRyanair's annual profit jumped by two-thirds as low fuel prices drove down costs, with passenger numbers growing on the back of lower fares and a successful campaign to transform the Irish airline's brutal image of old. The low-cost carrier more than ...Ryanair targets easyJet to […]
- Ryanair takes to Twitter to mock Copenhagen mayor Frank Jensen over ban - Daily MailDaily MailRyanair takes to Twitter to mock Copenhagen mayor Frank Jensen over banDaily MailRyanair has likened the mayor of Copenhagen to Marie Antoinette in a witty response to the official banning staff from using the low-cost airline. Civic workers in the Danish capital should use airlines that do not practice 'social dumping', mayor ...and more »
- How I finally learned to stop worrying and love Ryanair - The Guardian (blog)The Guardian (blog)How I finally learned to stop worrying and love RyanairThe Guardian (blog)Not that I've entirely abandoned my usual grumpiness – Ryanair still has its daft “Don't Insure Me” button nestled idiotically between Denmark and Finland on its booking system. Airport parking and train services remain ludicrously overpriced. Why do I ...