URGENT: If you are fed up paying £12 per person per return flight for Ryanair booking fees, find out how to legally avoid them!
Latest news stories on Ryanair as put together by Google
- Ryanair: STN to CIY - Director magazineDirector magazineRyanair: STN to CIYDirector magazineRyanair's punitive measures may have recently forced one Mancunian student to change his name by deedpoll (getting a new passport for £103 was cheaper than paying the carrier's £220 admin fee) but the Irish airline is seemingly on a charm offensive.
- Flack on Friday: Ryanair, PRCA, Time Out, PLMR, Bellenden - PR WeekPR WeekFlack on Friday: Ryanair, PRCA, Time Out, PLMR, BellendenPR WeekSpecifically, this was shy and retiring airline Ryanair trying to drum up some publicity for its new partnership with car hire firm CarTrawler. "Two CEOs in suits announcing a business deal doesn't usually make for the most interesting photos," the ...
- Ryanair adds four extra flights to Paris for Six Nations 2016 - Irish IndependentIrish IndependentRyanair adds four extra flights to Paris for Six Nations 2016Irish IndependentRyanair has announced extra flights to Paris for the Six Nations. 1 Ryanair has announced extra flights to Paris for the Six Nations. A ball hasn't been kicked at the Rugby World Cup, but Ryanair is already announcing its line-up for the 2016 […]
- World's worst airlines revealed - and some are worse than Ryanair! - AOL Travel UKAOL Travel UKWorld's worst airlines revealed - and some are worse than Ryanair!AOL Travel UKDespite its two-star rating, Ryanair was praised by travellers for its value for money, cabin staff service and seat comfort. One customer reviewing the airline wrote: "First time flying with Ryanair, chosen for the best price for our journey.... Did ...and […]
- O'Leary dismisses £610m Ryanair compensation claim as 'trot' - Travel Weekly UKTravel Weekly UKO'Leary dismisses £610m Ryanair compensation claim as 'trot'Travel Weekly UKRyanair boss Michael O'Leary has labelled claims the airline could have to pay £610 million in potential compensation as “trot”. It emerged on Friday that the low-cost carrier is to launch an appeal after a judge at Manchester County Court ruled ...Ryanair to appeal […]
- Ryanair launches news car hire service as charm offensive continues - Evening StandardYahoo News UKRyanair launches news car hire service as charm offensive continuesEvening StandardRyanair is best known for its exploits in Europe's skies, but boss Michael O'Leary kept his feet firmly on the ground today, unveiling a new car hire venture. The budget airline revealed it is partnering with CarTrawler – which will allow Ryanair Car […]
- Ryanair passengers could win payouts after delayed claim court victory - Lancashire Evening PostLancashire Evening PostRyanair passengers could win payouts after delayed claim court victoryLancashire Evening Post“Firstly, since less than 1% of Ryanair flights are delayed over 3 hours and since more than 90% of passengers make a valid claim within Ryanair's contractual 2 year period, there is a tiny potential group of passengers who may wish to […]
- Bomb scare on Ryanair plane leads to Bristol Airport evacuation - AOL Travel UKAOL Travel UKBomb scare on Ryanair plane leads to Bristol Airport evacuationAOL Travel UKBomb scare on Ryanair plane leads to Bristol Airport evacuation. Passengers at Bristol Airport experienced delays after a "suspicious package" on board an incoming Ryanair plane sparked a bomb scare. The discovery was made on a flight that had arrived ...Bristol Airport reopens […]
- Ryanair Passengers Could Claim Compensation - Sky NewsThe GuardianRyanair Passengers Could Claim CompensationSky NewsRyanair had tried to limit the amount of time customers had to claim compensation to two years, despite a Supreme Court ruling specifying that all airlines must give passengers six years. The ruling, handed down by Manchester County Court, has ...Ryanair's two-year limit on passenger claims unlawfulThe GuardianVerdict due […]
- Ryanair passenger forced to sit next to vomit - BBC NewsBBC NewsRyanair passenger forced to sit next to vomitBBC NewsA 24-year-old was forced to sit in the same aisle as vomit left by a previous passenger on a Ryanair flight from Gatwick to Dublin on Sunday. Noel O'Hare noticed the smell and mess as soon as he sat down with his friends on the hour […]